The new edition of our annual handbook has just been published.
As ever, General Editor Ben Gray of Littleton Chambers has done a thorough job of updating the text to reflect the latest cases, caps and policy changes with this edition seeing substantial revisions covering:
- Tax and termination payments including PILONs and Injury to feelings
- When can Injury to feelings be awarded?
- Definition of a week's pay after University of Sunderland v Drossou
- New entry on Day's pay following the Supreme Court decision in Hartley & Ors v King Edward VI College  UKSC 39
- Physical and psychiatric injury: divisible and indivisible injury after BAE Systems (Operations) Ltd v Konczak
- Developments in holiday pay cases: King v The Sash Window Workshop Ltd and Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council v Willetts & Ors
- Grossing up within different tax bands
- Complete table of Ogden multipliers for complex pension cases
- New Vento bands
We're also delighted that Judge Brian Doyle, President of the Employment Tribunals in England and Wales has again written a new Foreword for this edition.
If you have pre-ordered then your print edition will be sent out this week. If you have not already ordered your copy of this essential Tribunal reference, then you can read more here.