Permitted Changes of Use update: Meet the Author free webinar
How to register
- Click 'Add to Cart' above and proceed through checkout - you will not be charged.
- The day before the event we will send you a link to use to join the webinar
About the webinar
In the third of our Meet the Author webinars, Martin Goodall, author of A Practical Guide to Permitted Changes of Use, will update you on recent changes to the GDPO including
- ‘Qualifying’ purpose for PD (New World Pay Phones – Court of Appeal)
- Extending the 56-day period (Gluck v SSHCLG, reversing the Warren Farm judgment)
- “Used solely for agriculture when last in use”
a. Whether a material change of use required
b. Whether it applies anyway after 20 March 2013
- Plans and drawings required for prior approval applications
There will also be time to ask pose questions to Martin and an expert panel if you join us live.
- When? 4 - 5pm, Thursday 28th May
- Where? Any computer with broadband and sound
- How much? Free to listen in on the day
About the Presenter
Martin Goodall is a solicitor with over 35 years’ experience as a specialist planning lawyer. He is author of A Practical Guide to Permitted Changes of Use and The Essential Guide to the Use of Land & Buildings.
He is a member of the Law Society’s Planning Panel and a Legal Associate of the RTPI. He is a member of the Planning Law team at Keystone Law and and the author of a popular planning law blog.