The Environment Bill and what it means for planning & development: Meet the Author free webinar
How to register
- Click 'Add to Cart' above and proceed through checkout - you will not be charged.
- The day before the event we will send you a link to use to join the webinar
About the webinar
Tom Graham provides a quick introduction to the impact that the Environment Bill will have on planning and development decisions. Tom’s book on the Bill will be published soon after it has received Royal Assent.
- When? 4 - 5pm, Thursday 21st May
- Where? Any computer with broadband and sound
- How much? Free to listen in on the day
About the presenter
Tom Graham is a dual qualified lawyer who now acts as a sole practitioner specialising in planning and environmental law. He has a wide range of specialist practice experience including town and country planning, highways, compulsory purchase, commercial development projects and proposals including retail, housing, hotel and roadside services, prosecuting and defending criminal matters, judicial review, local/unitary plans and local development frameworks.
He also runs a Planning, Development & Environment blog.