Neighbourhood Planning - The state of play in 2020: Meet the Author free webinar
How to register
- Click 'Add to Cart' above and proceed through checkout - you will not be charged.
- The day before the event we will send you a link to use to join the webinar
About the webinar
In the second of our Meet the Author webinars, Peter Edwards of Planning Progress reviews what’s happening in neighbourhood planning and how that affects planners, local authorities and parish councils.
- When? 12pm - 1pm, Tuesday 9th June [NOTE: Change of date - originally 4th June}
- Where? Any computer with broadband and sound
- How much? Free to listen in on the day
About the Presenter
Peter Edwards is a solicitor specialising in planning and related aspects of law. He also runs Planning Progress Limited, a planning and public affairs consultancy that advises a variety of clients from all sectors, and throughout the UK, on planning and the interaction between planning and the environment. He advises a number of parish councils on all aspects of neighbourhood planning.
He is also is author of The Power of Neighbourhood Planning (due May)