NPPF Update: Meet the Author free webinar
How to register
- Click 'Add to Cart' above and proceed through checkout - you will not be charged.
- The day before the event we will send you a link to use to join the webinar
About the webinar
In our final Meet the Author webinar in this series, Alistair Mills, author of Interpreting the NPPF, will update you on the latest policy developments and cases involving the NPPF then take questions from the audience.
- When? 4-5pm, Thursday 11th June
- Where? Any computer with broadband and sound
- How much? Free to listen in on the day
About the Presenter
Alistair Mills is a member of Landmark Chambers, one of the country's leading sets of planning barristers. He works for a range of clients in the planning field: private developers, objectors, central and local government. He has been in major court cases concerning planning law and policy. He is an External College Lecturer in Law at Magdalene College, Cambridge, and is an Assistant Editor of the Encyclopedia of Planning Law and Practice.
He also maintains a digest of decisions relating to the NPPF on the Landmark Chambers website.