The Essential Guide to the Use of Land and Buildings under the Planning Acts
The definitive new handbook on the use of land & buildings from Martin Goodall.
- About the book
- Who should buy it?
- About the Author
- Bibliographic Info
- Read the contents (opens in new window)
- Prefer to post your order? Download the book and seminar form (opens in new window)
OFFER: Buy this book together with A Practical Guide to Permitted Changes of Use for £100 and get the digital editions free! Saves £50 on the separate prices.
To order select the option from the drop down list in the shopping basket.
About the book
The Essential Guide to the Use of Land and Buildings under the Planning Acts is the definitive handbook explaining the legal rules governing the use of land and buildings as well as material changes of use.
The text first sets out the rules that apply to the use of land generally and to material changes of use. It then explains the provisions of the Use Classes Order in detail. Chapters are also included on Permitted Changes of Use, Unlawful Uses and Lawful Use Certificates, including how to apply for a certificate as well as the procedure for appealing against the refusal of an LUC application.
The book, written by renowned planning law author and blogger Martin Goodall, brings all this together in a convenient and accessible work of reference that will prove invaluable for all for all planning and property professionals.
The Essential Guide to the Use of Land and Buildings under the Planning Acts will be a valuable resource for all property and planning professionals, including
- Town Planners in both the private and public sectors
- Surveyors, Valuers, Estate Agents and Auctioneers
- Barristers, Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers and other legal advisers
- Professional builders and developers
- Students and teachers of town planning, surveying and law
Martin Goodall is a Solicitor who has had almost 40 years’ experience as a specialist planning lawyer. He is a member of the Law Society’s Planning Panel and a Legal Associate of the Royal Town Planning Institute. Martin is a member of the Planning Law Team at Keystone Law, and is the author of a very popular Planning Law Blog.
He has also written A Practical Guide to Permitted Changes of Use (Second Edition) ISBN 978-0-9935836-2-9.
- 1st edition, published November 2017
- 360 pages, paperback
- Print: £50 + £3.50 p&p
- Print / Digital bundle: £75 + VAT
- Digital only: £50 + VAT
- Buy with A Practical Guide to Permitted Changes of Use & get free digital editions: £100
- ISBN 978-0-9935836-5-0